1. Homemade Luxury Body Oil – Happiness Blend; A skin-nourishing oil from Koh Samui’s Arôme comes enhanced with the likes of sweet orange and clove bud; $47.20 (100ml), fb.com/aromethailand
2. Sunscreen; A zinc-oxide-based sunscreen offering SPF25+ by Kuala Lumpur’s Claire Organics; $19.80 (50ml), claire.my
3. Blue Chamomile Face Cream; Siem Reap-based Saarti adds chamomile to help sooth sensitive skin; $10.90 (60ml), saarticambodia.com
4. The Noir Bar; The addition of coconut oils adds hydrating and anti-bacterial properties to this soap from Singapore’s Saltwater Atelier; $5.80 (50g), saltwateratelier.com
5. Mineral Mask; Made in Malaysia, this skin exfoliator by Claypatra helps remove dead skin and cleanse pores; $18.40 (200g), claypatra.com.my
6. The Orion Bar; Also from Saltwater Atelier, this crystal-shaped bar is made with spearmint and coconut oil; $5.80 (50g).
(All prices are in Singapore dollars)
This article was originally published in the September 2018 issue of Silkwinds magazine.